To have an easier time studying the structure of printed circuit boards (PCBs), here are some of the terms related to its concept and composition:
- Design rule check – this is the software check that makes sure the board’s design doesn’t have errors, like too skinny traces, too small drill holes, or traces that incorrectly touch.
- Drill hit – these are found on a design, and are where holes would be drilled on the board. It is common to find inaccurate drill hits as manufacturing errors.
- Finger – this is the exposed metal pad found at the edge of printed circuit boards. This is used to make a connection between to PCBs. Memory boards, expansion boards, and cartridge-based video games are usual examples.
- Panel – this is a larger PCB made of multiple smaller ones, which have to be broken apart prior to use. A lot of automated equipment dealing with PCB handling has trouble with smaller printed circuit boards. So by aggregating multiple boards at the same time, the process is sped up.
- Paste stencil – a thin stencil made of metal or plastic that lies over the board. It allows the solder paste to be placed in certain areas during the assembly phase.
- Pick-and-place – this is the process (or machinery) where components are placed on printed circuit boards.
- Plane – a continuous copper block on a PCB, often called a pour, which is defined by borders instead of a path.
- Plated through hole – this is the hole in the PCB with an annular ring. It is plated all throughout the PCB. It can be a connection point for a component or a “via” for a mounting hole or passing a signal through.
- Silkscreen – these are the numbers, letters and symbols (and sometimes, imagery) found on printed circuit boards. Often, these come in just one color.
- Slot – this refers to the hole in a PCB that isn’t round in shape. These can either be plated or not. Sometimes, these can add to the cost because they take up extra cut-out time.
- Solder paste – this is solder in the form of small balls, suspended in a sort of gel. Using a paste stencil, this is applied on a PCB’s surface mount pads before placing the components. The solder can melt during reflow, which creates the mechanical and electrical joints between the components and the pad.
- Solder pot – this pot is used to hand solder boards quickly with “through hole” components. Often, it has a tiny amount of molten solder with which the board is dipped quickly. This leaves solder joints on every exposed pad.
- Soldermask – this is the layer of protective material on top of the metal. It is used to prevent corrosion, short circuits and other common problems. It is mostly green, although some manufacturers use other colors. It is often called “resist” as well.
- Solder jumper – this is the tiny blob of solder that connects two adjacent pins on the components on a PCB.
- Surface mount – this is process during construction where components are allowed to be set on a board without necessitating leads to pass though the holes. This is widely used in most designs today, because it lets PCBs to be created easily and quickly.
- Thieving – this refers to the grid-lines, hatching, or copper dots left in the PCB where there are no planes or traces. This lowers the difficulty required in etching because there is less time required in the bath to remove unnecessary copper.
- Wave solders – this is a process of soldering that is used on PCBs that have through-hole components. Here, the board passes over the standing wave of molten solder, which clings on to exposed component leads and pads and acts as an adhesive.
These are just some of the many terms used in the manufacture and design of PCBs. By learning them before moving on to the more complex subjects, it can be easier to understand the processes involved in making these PCBs, as well as how the different components work.
One good feature of a Cloudstack hosting is that it allows you to manage your allocated partition as you please. This may require a bit of technical knowledge, but not something that you cannot learn eventually. For a start, here are some management tips that may prove useful to you.
If several people are running your site, you may have to give them VPS access to make work easier. However, to avoid compromising your confidential files, it will be best to create a separate account for each. With each account, you can assign which resources these people can have access to and that will somehow put some control over things compared to giving everyone your password and letting them tweak areas that do not concern their work. Make it clear too that installing software is allowed only to certain people to avoid putting unwanted applications on your server that may disrupt or affect its performance.
A Cloudstack hosting normally has better security than a shared server, but that does not mean that the former is totally safe. To get to that level, you need to install additional firewalls to protect your data and your money. Aside from that, remember to use strong passwords. By that, avoid passwords that contain your name or other words that can be easily connected to you. A combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters is highly recommended. If you have given access to several people, advise them to do the same because anyone who can access your Cloudstack hosting using their passwords can make your site vulnerable to data theft.
Remove Unwanted Applications
Once you start managing and configuring your Cloudstack hosting, you may encounter several applications or software that may seem helpful at first but after trying them out, you realize that you do not need them. In such situation, remember to remove these applications from your server, as well as any other services that you will not be using. They will only use up memory space and affect the overall performance of your server. Loading time will become much faster without these unwanted services, but be very careful when removing them because you may unintentionally delete applications that are necessary in running your server. In connection with this, also remember to delete temporary files. They do affect your server’s performance and take up valuable space, so schedule cleaning that up as you would normally do with your browser’s cache.
Remember to Update
Another good thing with a Windows VPS is that you enjoy the various updates that come out for this operating system, most of which can improve the performance of your server. Therefore, remember to install updated versions. Yes, these reminders may seem annoying and a waste of time, but if you later find your server lagging, then you will realize that it is often due to incompatibilities among applications due to your outdated software. To avoid making the task too much of a bother, schedule it once you are done with your work for the day so that you can let it run and install while you rest. Furthermore, updating your software will also improve your server’s security.
Do you notice your computer or laptop running slow after a day or two of continued use? That is because some applications use up more resources when they run for a long time. Rebooting your computer usually solves the problem and that is exactly what your server needs when it has been running continuously too. You can set a schedule for this to avoid forgetting.
These are the simple management tasks that you can do once you apply for a Windows VPS hosting service. For the more complex steps, you may hire someone to do that temporarily for you while you learn the ropes. Fortunately, Windows does offer free training on their website so you might want to check that out and educate yourself.
Pins have been part of history, showing support for candidates, sports teams, iconic thoughts, symbolism, and other things. Easy to put on and easy to switch from their attachments, pins are very versatile methods of showing some support. Without the hassle of actually buying the branded gear that would also show support, they can get the job done. Many sporting teams, and concepts are turned into motivational or slogan based pins. Baseball teams like the Yankees also have pins that show support of the players.
It is always nice to show your support for your favorite baseball teams. Baseball caps and baseball stickers are there and always will be. However, nobody can always afford to buy team-branded gear and accessories. This is especially true with people who work with uniforms and with outfit requirements. It would be difficult to buy the team branded gear and wear them because it would not fit or it wouldn’t suffice as a uniform unless they were actually involved in sports.
Baseball pins are great alternative ways of representing teams or showing support for them. This way, one can wear the pins while following the rules and regulations of their work uniforms or outfit specifications. Some may not be allowed to wear jackets or hats, but still want to show support. This way allows people to show their support while keeping that uniform neat and tidy. They can also be used for simple casual wear, or as an alternative design. They can also be placed as accessories to just put on when necessary, such as in cases when people just happen to be available watch their favorite teams play baseball.
With a wide variety of teams and pins to choose from, it would be a nice thing to wear pins on different clothing articles and accessories. In case someone may have a bag from a non-sporting brand, the pins would be able to show that someone supports the team. A shirt could come from anywhere, but a pin would immediately strike out as an attachment for the shirt, revealing something that that person would stand for, such as their favorite baseball team. Baseball pins would be a very simple and effective answer to the dilemma of having a variety in one’s wardrobe.
For collections, baseball pins could also be used as a collector’s item, especially when the collection of pins goes together. Old classic pins are still being collected today and go for higher prices when compared to their age and quality. Collectors around the world would pay a hefty sum of money for that antique pin. The collection would also really let them show their avid support of whatever the general icon the pins would represent. Pin collections have been around since the early days even before the Second World War. Really old pins that have been cared for are worth a lot of money to collectors who collect because it is their passion.
Baseball pins were very iconic during that time, because of their versatility as well as their availability. Back then, it was harder to and more expensive to buy a baseball cap that represented a brand. It would cost a lot more than just buying pins, and people would have to be extra careful with them to maintain the quality. Even up to today shirts, pants, bags, caps and other accessories would generally be more expensive to purchase when compared with the prices that pins normally have. Pins are very accessible, such that, if one would have lost their pin, it would be easier to buy another pin than buying another shirt or cap. It’s cheap and effective when supporting that favorite baseball team or teams, even for those who support more than one.
Most custom pins have the same sizes. Usually only their designs differ. What will make a pin distinguishable and unique? Will adding embellishments to pins add to their appeal and give them an identity?
Custom pins can have a variety of embellishments and add-on designs on it. Here are some of them:
Pin on Pin
Ever wondered if pins can have that 3D look? The 3D look is achieved by fastening a pin to another pin. The layer created by the combination of the two pins creates the 3D effect. This embellishment is good for pins or designs that focus on a certain element. The design element will be highlighted by the 3D effect of the pin. With this type of pin, the element will be more visible and will also leave a lasting impression to the viewers of the pin.
Dangler pins do not conform to the usual boxed or spherical designs of typical custom pins. They have an attached material which is usually riveted near the base of the pin. This gives the pin a pendant-like look. Dangler pins are considered to be the best pins for quirky and unusual designs. These kind of pins are usually used in sports-related designs like baseball, cricket, or bowling.
Bobble pins are similar to dangler pins but bobble pins uses a spring for the attachment material of the pins. While dangler pins have their attachments usually located at the bottom or base of the pin, bobble pins’ attachments are usually located on the top. Bobble pins are usually used for sports pins like baseball badges. The main feature of the bobble pin is a single component attached to a spring that wiggles or bounces up and down. This gives an animated appearance to the design of the pin. Most bobble pin designs involve the head element of a particular team’s mascot or the team name.
These kind of pins have a fuzzy or hairy design and/or materials. The “fuzz” may cover a small area or even the entire pin itself. Usually, flocking pins are used for animal themed pins.
Lenticular pins are similar to 3D pins because sometimes, it can also project a 3D image. Lenticular pins are made up of several images (usually two or three). The images that comprise the pin cannot be seen all at once and instead, a tilting action should be done to reveal it. This pin is similar to some of the cheap old hologram toys that are sold in the market. Usually, lenticular pins are made with the photo screening method.
LED pins are made with a Light Emitting Diode (LED) that serves as the main feature of the pin. These pins are popular amongst children because of the lights it emits. Sometimes the lights flash in a predetermined pattern. These pins are usually more expensive because of the LED component and the battery. LED pins are still made nowadays although their bulkiness and the constant need for battery replacement have decreased their popularity among people.
As the name suggests, slider pins have movable components that can slide back and forth. This type of pin is very appealing and can give life to the design through the movements caused by one of the design’s component. A good design partnered with this kind of custom pins will really be an eye-catcher. Moving balls, swinging bats, and a running mascot are some of the common design applications for these types of pins.
Like the slider pin, this pin is another eye-catcher because of the moving component in the pin. The pin has a spinning component which is attached to the main pin. Designs with wheels and balls, which are naturally spinning objects, are usually the ones seen in spinner pins. However, there are no limits for spinner pins. You can create a spinner pin from almost any object that you want to see spinning.
All old cars must be disposed of eventually, but sometimes it can be a difficult choice to make. Should anyone have that problem, then a junk car atlanta company can help anybody in resolving to sell that car. One reason can be sentimentality, and that old clunker is still there because of it. Everyone with this dilemma must realize that it must go soon, and there is no value in keeping it. It can be a very impractical choice to keep it, in the first place. There will always be reservations in making any decision.
These are reasons why someone will not consider consigning their vehicle to the scrap heap.
1. Everyone must have driven a hand-me down car, also it could be the one used in high school and further on to college. It was driven by grandpa during Sundays, and where many memories were made during childhood days.
2. Cars do not come cheap, at times finances will not allow getting a better one.
3. It is better to get a new car, but old cars are cheaper to maintain in running condition.
Should that car be sold to a junk car Atlanta company, it will be the seller’s option that will give him these good benefits in making that decision.
1. True, old cars have sentimental value and memories make it hard to let go. But memories will always remain and it will not matter what happens to the car. By selling it to a junk car atlanta company, it will gain money from its sale.
2. The constant repairs to keep old cars will not a wise choice; instead letting go of that old vehicle is practical because no money will be wasted on useless expenses. Money gained from its sale can be used for other purposes instead.
3. The maintenance of newer models is costly and not very welcome, but many new features on cars will ensure a superb and good “quality” vehicle; instead of a seriously compromised old junker. The core of this discussion is learning to recognize what stops anyone, from disposing of old cars that are headaches despite the gains from disposing of it. A junk car Atlanta company has many options for those interested in doing so.
The resolution of all hesitation must be resolved first, and this is an important step to do.
1. All memories are valuable and sentimentality that is attached to that old car can be a hindrance. It is important to note that memories are constantly added, as everyone gets older; there will be many experiences in another newer and reliable car. Even if the crusher gets an old car, all the memories will not be crushed with it.
2. Maintenance is important in maintaining a car, but old cars need more repairs and selling them will be much wiser.
3. A new vehicle is much safer than an older vehicle, and most modern cars have many conveniences compared to older ones. In reading this simple primer, it gives plausible and practical advice to those dealing with this wrangle. Also, this advice will clear up, how and why are hesitations affect everyone.
No one wants to have difficulty, especially for things like old cars that can bothersome to everyone concerned. Considering hiring a junk car atlanta service will be a positive step in clearing space for a “newer” car. Clarity and resolution will follow in heeding these measures, and the reward will be being comfortable in any decision made about that “car”. In essence, it is striking two birds with one stone; everyone earns from the deal and it gets to free up garage space at the same time.
Ordering badge lanyards has never been this easy. You do not even need to go out to do it. You could design, order, pay and wait for the delivery of your lanyards all within the comfort of your home. Still, to make it stress-free, try to follow the do’s and don’ts in ordering your badge lanyards.
1. Do make your homework and study the different online lanyard companies before you make your choice. Check the company’s credibility and integrity when it comes to performance, quality of goods, and ability to deliver. Remember, when you have the best lanyard company, you are not only guaranteed of great badge lanyards, you would also be free from unnecessary stresses and headaches.
2. Do compare and contrast the different packages and promos being offered by the different lanyard companies. Do ask for a quotation. You want value for your money. Check for any hidden charges. See whether you can save money on shipping and delivery. Do they offer free art design and revisions? Is there an additional attachment, free of charge? Also, assess whether the payment scheme is convenient for you.
3. Do order by bulk. Badge lanyards are very affordable. Still, you could save a lot more when you order by bulk. Since lanyards are non-perishable, you could place an order a year before you’ll actually need such accessories. You could just store them properly and when the time comes, you would still find them in good condition, ready to be distributed.
4. Do ask for a sample before the actual production of your order. Check the sample very well. The rest of your order would basically look like the sample. So if there is something that you do not like about the sample, immediately inform the manufacturer about it. Otherwise, you would be held liable for any error or problem in the lanyards after you have given them your go-signal. Remember, once you give your approval, the lanyard company would start making the rest of the lanyards exactly the same as the sample.
Following these simple do’s could save you from massive problems later on. On the other hand, avoid doing the following:
1. Don’t order a week before you need the lanyards. Quality needs time. Allot a minimum of four weeks for the whole transaction. The first week would be used to look for the lanyard company and haggle for the price. The 2nd and 3rd weeks would be for the production of the lanyards. Most lanyard companies require two weeks from the time of order to the day of delivery. The last week is for any unexpected delays. This would give you enough time to resolve them. In the event that there is no problem encountered, that would be more advantageous for you as you have the lanyards a week before you need them.
2. Don’t be fickle minded when it comes to the design. Do not revise the design over and over. You would only be wasting both your time and that of the lanyard company. Decide and stick to the design. Even though some lanyard companies offer unlimited revision of designs, try not to make use of that offer.
3. Do not scrimp on quality. Quality costs money. If you want the best badge lanyards, sparing a couple of cents for a lesser quality material or print is not a sound decision. As it is, lanyards are already affordable. There is no need to sacrifice quality just for a couple of cents savings.
With these do’s and don’ts, you are now ready to order.
Modern technology has given society the opportunity to work and live efficiently. It also provides different opportunities for people to engage with each other and create transactions online. Technology and the internet played an important role in improving the telemarketing and inside sales industry. It also played an important role in developing and designing live chat software.
Live chat software is a program or application designed by Live Chat, a company specializing in online marketing, chat support and web analytics. This software is used to track real time customers and visitors on a website, enabling moderators to interact and offer customer service through real time conversations. It also enables a company to monitor and track the traffic and sales a website generates. It has been used to improve different website platforms and applications specializing in different areas such as web analytics, customer relationship management, billing and helpdesk software. Some examples of these websites and applications are Joomla, Tactile CRM, ZenDesk, WordPress, Drupal, FreshBooks, SalesForce, Google Analytics, Shopify, Highrise, Magento and Skype.
Live chat software service providersalso offers two types of chat support, passive and active chat. Passive chat is activated only when the customer clicks on the chat box and initiates the conversation. On the other hand, active chat is initiated automatically by the website once the customer entered the website, searched a keyword or spent a certain time on the website.
It also offers different features aside from live chat and web analytics. Some software allows multiple chat agents to cater to different customers at the same time. Chat boxes can be customized to fit the design of the website and include the company’s logo, contact information, name and picture of the chat agent. A customer waiting feature notifies the agent of other customers using the chat box and waiting for a response. Cloud based software does not require installation but integrating the code into the script of the website. It also records conversations which can be accessed by the agent and customer to review chat histories. Most live chat software programs allow the chat box to transform into an email or contact form when a chat agent is not possible. It also records pre-defined script that can be pasted onto the chat box for faster responses.
These features offer benefits to both the customer and the website owner. For the customers, it offers them the chance to contact and reach the web team more efficiently. As for the website owner, here are some of the benefits:
- Improved customer service
Customer service is improved because of the active communication between the company and the customer. Live chatting enables the chat moderators to provide real time support to the customers. They can cater to the problems and concerns immediately. They are also able to gather feedback on how to improve their services more.
- Increase in sales
Sales will increase because of better customer service. Live support also prevents the occurrences of unfinished sales transactions. Satisfied customers are likely to recommend the services of the company or website to their friends and relatives.
- Cost cutting
Live chatting saves money by cutting down the cost of customer service agents. Even the owner alone can moderate the chat support. Because the software is multifunctioning, websites no longer need to purchase web analytics services.
However, even if it has benefits, there are some cons on using live chat software. It may be inconvenient to customers who are not comfortable with pop up boxes and those unfamiliar with live chatting. It also encourages prank chats and is susceptible to interruptions on the conversation due to slow internet connection.
But even though there are some downside with live chatting, one can’t deny that its benefits weigh more than the cons.
A golf ball may look like simple golf equipment to most people, but professional and skilled golfers know there is much more than what meets the eye. There are a number of types of golf balls and even more concepts surrounding this certain golf equipment.
Rules Applied to the Golf Ball
There are two existing leading authorities in golf, the R&A and the United States Golf Association (USGA). They have created and consistently revised the Rules of Golf, the official compilation of standards of all aspects of golf. They actually have a number of rules regarding the golf ball.
The first and most basic rule is that all golf balls are required to undergo a testing and approval by R&A and USGA before they are deemed acceptable for usage. The balls should not be more than 1.620 oz. in weight and should not be smaller than 1.680 inches in diameter. The ball should also be spherically symmetrical, meaning the ball should be spherical and the dimples should be arranged symmetrically. There are even regulations regarding the allowable depth and radius of dimples, as dimples could affect the performance of the ball.
Certain limitations are also placed on the performance of the ball, specifically with its flight distance, velocity and symmetry. Golf balls that do not follow to such standards cannot be used in competitions.
The Science behind the Golf Ball
A lot of physics is involved in golf balls, such as its velocity, spin rate, and launch angle. Ultimately, all these affect the trajectory of the golf ball and its performance upon impact on the ground. In effect, a lot of people apply aerodynamics to understand how different drives would affect trajectory and impact of the golf ball.
Two aerodynamic concepts are used in understanding the behaviour of golf, the lift and the drag, as the ball while moving through air experiences these two forces. For example, a player doing a backspin would generate lift by distorting the airflow around the ball; this situation is called the Magnus effect. Now, a back-spinning golf ball would be experiencing a skyward lift force. This upward lift will make the ball fly higher and longer, as compared to the flight of a non-spinning ball.
The drag is behind the idea of the dimples. The dimples transform the boundary layer of the ball from laminar, which is similar to a parallel flow, to turbulent, or a slightly chaotic flow. The turbulent flow can attach be attached to the exterior of the ball longer than the laminar boundary. This would create a tighter low-pressure wake which would then make a drag with less pressure. Ultimately, the reduced pressure drag enables the ball to travel farther.
To make sure that aerodynamics is optimize, a player should keep the golf ball clean, including the dimples. This will make certain that the ball is in its optimal form, without additional residue or physical attachment.
A golf ball compression is defined by how hard the core layer of the ball is. The harder is the ball’s core layers, the higher is the level of compression. High compression golf balls are able to have longer flight distance, since they can transfer energy more efficiently into the ball. The downside of high compression balls is the hard feel the player gets. The best description for a hard feel hit is the shock that goes through the arm of the player when he hits the ball. Low compression golf balls are the opposite. They provide a soft feel when hit but offers shorter flight distance. Low compression balls also show greater backs pins when lofted irons are used.
There are a lot more concepts surrounding golf ball but these three, by far, offers the most information, especially for people interested in this golf equipment.
Out of all the pieces of implementation that you can work with, you will see that content is king online. Content marketing is something that can either make or break your overall connection to the captive audience in any major niche today. The more you work on the different elements of internet marketing, the higher the chances are that you will gain a great deal of market share moving forward. It’s an important thing to work within and something that will definitely pay dividends overall. The key here is to understand that you will need to focus on content more than anything else.
It may not sound like you’ll be working on a diverse array of branches for SEO if you’re working on content, but when you hire SEO services to help you build this out, you will see that this takes on a whole new world. When you look at professional grade solutions for marketing today, you will end up seeing that there is a huge push forward within the world of marketing that you cannot emulate any other way. Emulating the other options, shortcuts, and implementation elements that are going to push you in the wrong direction is easy. Relying on anything with an expedited framework will cause you to lose a lion’s share of influence, which is why you should always look at working with the right pieces.
One of the most important aspects of optimization is content. Content design is often times misunderstood especially in the world of marketing today. You will find that many people assume that internet marketing that is reliant on content is only one sided. While that may be true in a lot of instances, you will see that the best options are going to rise up in a lot of different ways. Once you start to break down the benefits of real world optimization in light of this type of structure, you will see that it’s important to move forward with the right pieces, and that’s internet marketing as a whole.
The Biggest Benefit
Peel away the end result of publishing content and look at the benefit analysis up front. Before you start to see a huge amount of traffic come to your site, you will see that there is something important that is going to happen to your updates. They will be indexed with relative ease. The indexing of your page will usurp the right elements of traffic and give you a lot more control over all the pieces of your brand. You will find that if your page is indexed faster, within a few hours or even minutes of you posting an update, you will have a better shot of appearing in the news section, blog section, and even main search results. This is something that most people don’t really see at first glance, as it takes time to develop properly.
When you’re publishing a lot of information, you will eventually see a lot of traffic come your way. This is not going to be immediate however. Most people get the wrong idea about SEO as a whole. Search engine optimization can generate a lot of organic, targeted traffic, but it’s going to happen in a very nuanced manner and it’s going to take a lot of time. If you implement the right pieces today, you will not see traffic jump tomorrow. However, over time, you will definitely see a huge push and the organic search results will favor your page in so many ways that you will be able to leverage just about anything you want to online.
Traffic comes in various forms, and the best kind is organic, natural, and targeted. That’s exactly what you get when you publish content through the help of SEO services that know what they are doing. A lot of companies will say that they know what they are doing, but will they be able to showcase it? That’s a matter that you’ll want to consider as you move forward with the hiring process.
Building The Right Authority
Above all else, you will want to have an authoritative voice online. When you have authority in what you’re doing, you will be able to gain domain relevance, and so much more. There’s something grand about this and something that will definitely give you a lion’s share of marketing power if you just work on the right pieces. You’ll want to build authority and you will want to make sure that your domain name is not going to be linked with any form of spam or isolated content that is not in line with the proper protocol of the web. If you focus on the right pieces, you will gain market share, and you will end up with a lot of traffic through authority modules that you place online.
The best sites in the world have authority in what they are publishing, and that’s why they get a lot of traffic. Just think about how Wikipedia seems to be listed in the top 3 of all major search results, and you’ll realize why you need to have this type of module in place. Once you have the right pieces, you will gain leverage moving forward, guaranteed.
There are a lot of different kinds of marketing talent on the web today. If you’re looking to get help with internet marketing, you will find that many companies, freelancers, and information architects are working towards selling you on the notion that they are the best. Amidst some of those that are saying they are the best, others are just pounding the proverbial pavement and building customized SEO strategies for anyone that will hire them. The interesting thing about these iconoclasts, is that they are not hung up on the traditional problems that some marketers face.
The Panic of Panda and Penguin
When Google decided to unleash their latest algorithm changes, marketers ran for the hills. Some of the ones that have been “gaming” the system for a long time were especially worried, because they saw their sites take nosedives in terms of traffic. In fact, many businesses were closed completely after the effects of this change. Even though there was a lot of noise online, there were some that didn’t care. Those that didn’t care are iconoclasts in these modern times, and you can definitely find them, but be wary of their methods.
Most often, those that aren’t worried about the shift in the algorithm, are working outside of the doom and gloom version of SEO that many companies are selling right now. Instead, they focus on large quantities of assistance, and hit all their client’s websites with so much, that they gain rankings by brute force.
Brute Force Still Works When Dealing With SEO
There are some sites that can benefit from the methodologies of iconoclasts in the SEO world, and it’s because they focus on quantity instead of quality. That doesn’t come cheap, but they see major ROI through constant methods, that are frowned upon otherwise. For instance, they will generate backlinks in the millions. Not only that, they will use what are known as “pyramids” to build various cycles of links, and will do this in the hundreds of thousands, so that by sheer force of will, pages get ranked higher. When the rankings dip, or the traffic stalls, they then inject their method yet again and again for a page until they finally get blackballed from the world of search.
This may not sound optimum for your business, but that’s not the concern of the SEO professionals that are doing this. They will continue to hit the pavement and not worry about any of the changes, all the while causing major issues in regards to the rankings that they are trying to work within. By the time small businesses realize that they are not getting any sort of ROI, they’ve already spent thousands on services to get them noticed more often.
Winning Search Engine Optimization
The best way to work with the modern world of search engine optimization is to not hire the iconoclasts. They will exist under the world of “black hat” methods, and will always be around. However, if you want to longevity, true traffic, and integration with social media, you will want to find a good company to work with. Ask them about their methods and look to see if they are concerned with the latest updates from Google and other search engines. If they show no sort of concern, then be careful in hiring them. You will find that the best firms that work with optimization and marketing as a whole, will not only be worried about the changes, they will take action to ensure that every bit of their work is done with “white hat” methods, so that your brand and site do not get penalized for anything that is deemed outside of the rule book.